Tired of waiting for your game hosting order to process? Wait no more - buy, pay and get your game server, ventrilo servers, or teamspeak up within minutes!
Our Highly Available DDoS Protected Servers infrasture includes enterprise grade hardware, high speed redundant storage, redundant hardware with auto-failover, dedicated RAM & CPU resources specifically allocated and reserved for your Game Server.
A game server allows gamers to run multiplayer computer games over the Intranet/Internet. Game servers are hosted either locally or remotely. Servers hosted locally can be accessed by users in the local Intranet or local area network (LAN), and servers hosted remotely can be accessed from across the world.
All our game and voice servers are sent to our automatic setup system immediately after cleared payment, this means your game or voice server will be setup within minutes! The exact setup time does depend on several factors such as the game server chosen, the hardware, and current setups in progress. Usually it is between 2 and 20 mins. Once your server has been setup, you will receive an email with the login details, please be sure to check your spam or junk folders encase it goes in there. There are rare occasions where your order will be flagged for verification such as if our fraud system has flagged the order, be sure to enter accurate details to avoid this possibility. It may also be flagged if it is a large order. This can delay setup. If this is the case you will receive an email from us with what to do.
If you’re having issues with your game or voice server, there are a few things you should do:
1) Check Our social media pages, Facebook and Twitter , we always post about server issues
2) Visit our announcement page.
3) Visit our up-time page to see if any servers are currently down
4) If nothing has been reported, please check our knowledgebase encase the issue can be solved by a tutorial.
5) Submit a ticket here, explaining the issue in detail and we will be happy to help. We operate 24/7, 365 days a year!
We can yes! Simply fill out our quick and easy contact form and we will respond beating the price query.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority so we yes we do offer a refund policy! We offer a 14 days satisfaction based refund policy on all our game servers and voice servers. (T&C’s do apply) So if you are unsatisfied with your service, you may request a refund during the first 14 days by contacting support via support ticket. We also offer a 24 hour full refund policy for changes of mind or any other reason. We cannot offer refunds on our dedicated servers and service add-ons.
The time it takes all depends on the upgrade type and game server:
- Slot or CPU process priority upgrades for game servers using our control panel are done automatically within a few minutes and effective on the next restart.
- Slot of CPU process priority upgrades for our servers are done manually, and will be done as soon as possible subject to staff availability.
- RAM Upgrades for Minecraft are automatically within a few minutes effective on the next restart.
- For other upgrades such as location changes and hardware upgrades for any game server. These are done manually, after order, we will contact you to arrange the change at a suitable time. If its a location or hardware change, these will take 1-3 hours to move everything over to the new server depending on the size of any mods, your map etc (all your configuration / saves etc will be transferred).